The General Directorates are placed under the direct coordination of the Permanent Secretariat. The General Directorates supervise, coordinate, lead and evaluate the departments in their area.
1. General Inspector includes:
– Main inspectorate in charge of the central administration and diplomatic missions established in America
-Main inspectorate in charge of Africa,Asia and Europe
-Main inspectorate in charge of statistics
Mr Savin KANA
2. The Directorate General of Protocol and Consular includes:
– The Protocol and Consular Affairs Directorate;
– The Directorate of Legal Affairs.
2. The Directorate General of Administration and Management includes:
– The Directorate of Financial Administration and Logistics;
-The Human Resources Directorate.
3.The Directorate General for Bilateral Relations Department includes:
– The Directorate for Relations with Africa, Asia and Oceania;
– The Directorate for Relations with Europe, America and the Caribbean.
Ambassador Pauline RURATOTOYE , Director General
4. The Directorate General of Multilateral Relations Department includes:
- The Directorate in charge of integration and African Regional Organizations; -The Directorate in charge of International Organizations;
- Delegation to the Francophonie
Ambassador Isai KUBWAYO
5. General Direction of the Diaspora, of Migrants Employment Promotion and Non Governmental Organisations and Foreign (NPOs) includes:
-The Directorate of NGOs and non-profit organizations;
-The Directorate of the Diaspora
-The Directorate of the Migrants Employment Promotion
Ambassador Epimène BAPFINDA, Director General