- A diplomatic passport is an official travel document issued by the Government to persons likely to represent it;
- Diplomatic passports are issued by the Air, Borders and Foreigners Police (PAF) on the authorization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Development Cooperation on presentation of a mission order duly signed by the competent authority ;
- Stock management of diplomatic passports falls under the competence of the Minister in charge of Foreign Affairs;
- The diplomatic passport is valid for five years from the date of issue;
- The privilege of enjoying this document may be granted to any other person within the limits of the conditions defined in the Decree Nr. 100/218 of August 20, 2013 on the regulations of granting and managing diplomatic passports.
Home / Diplomatic Passport