On November 10, 2020, the Ambassador of Burundi in Ankara H.E Amb. Gérard NTAHORWAROYE BIKEBAKO, accompanied by Mrs. Espérance UWIMANA, Second Counselor, visited the Turkish Society for International Health Services (USHAŞ) where he met the General Manager of this company, Mr. Mehmet Ali KILIÇKAYA.
The two authorities exchanged views on several subjects but focused their attention on the possible areas of cooperation, in particular:
- Health tourism;
- Purchase of drugs, medical devices and materials;
- Construction of hospitals with the expertise of USHAŞ;
- Export of health information systems;
- The model of public-private sector cooperation and financing in the health sector;
- Vocational training in health including in-service training.